Monday, July 20, 2009

The Waiting Game

Do you hate waiting for things? Christmas? Your birthday? Big test results that could determine the outcome of your life?

Okay, may not the outcome of my life, but definitely close. Craig took his competency test for history yesterday. Now we play the waiting game to see if he passed. He feels good about it, but he was questionable on several answers, so he’s a wee bit nervous. I’ve have so much anxiety about this, and it’s not even my test! I just want this so badly for him and for us.

We should know by the end of the week, but for the time being, please share how you overcome anxiety such as this. My fingernails are already bitten to the quick and I don’t want to pull my hair out… it’s kind of cute on me!

Still waiting…

4 comments:

Joy said...

How long is the wait? When I was waiting for the Bar results (took four months) I just avoided the topic of the test as much as possible and PRAYED like crazy and tried to get on with my life as if nothing was out of the ordinary. It was hard to do, but it's all you can do right?

Praying for you.

Michelle said...

I was thinking about Craig yesterday. I was hoping he was doing well in the program, and thought he might even be testing soon. I was right! Please be patient Craig, things will come in due time, and I know good things are about to happen. I can just feel it.

Unknown said...

I love you and I know you and Kaylan are scared about your futures right now...However, all things happen for a reason and you will do great, it's the wait we have to endure...and that, well, can be the hardest. True. I would like you both to know I am praying for you among everyone else and that your life is unfolding like a very sweet story book. It's just you can't flip to the end and see what happens. But you know it will be great whatever it is... Love y'all and I will be waiting by the phone impatiently!!!

Kaylan Eastepp said...

To answer your question, we should know how he did by the end of the week. Fingers crossed! Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. They are much appreciated!

Post a Comment