Thursday, July 2, 2009

Family Vacation – take 3

Hola. Yesterday was a nice relaxing day floating the river after breakfast. With the rain from yesterday and the day before, the water level was a little higher and moving slightly faster. That equals better floating conditions, because you don’t have to get out and move your tube off the rocks when you get stuck. Don’t get me wrong, I still get stuck every now and then, but it’s not nearly as much as on Monday tubing adventure.

After tubing, we went to this bar called Daisy Dukes. That’s the same name as my brother’s two boxers – Daisy and Duke! Anyway, the bar was a cool, local bar with fun people.

I think we’re going to float this thing called the chute today… but I’m not sure on that. I’m on vacation, so I’m just rolling with the flow, literally.

Until tomorrow, have a killer time doing whatever it is you do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment