Thursday, October 15, 2009

Over The Top


The rules of accepting this award is that I have to answer the following questions and then pass the award on to six other bloggers.
  1. Where is your cell phone: in front of me on my desk... waiting for it to ring... but it never does.
  2. Your hair: short and straight
  3. Your mother: creative, crafty, loving no matter what
  4. Your father: when I was younger, we always said he was a square, but he would do anything you asked of him. Also very loving.
  5. Your favorite food: my mom's chicken enchilada's
  6. Your dream from last night: I don't really remember
  7. Your favorite drink: diet dr pepper and wine... no, not together
  8. Your dream/goal: not really sure at the moment... I'll get back to you when I find out
  9. What room are you in: my office at work, which is really in a hallway, but still an office
  10. What is your hobby: working out
  11. What is your fear: not finding a goal in life, not having enough money to pay the bills or buy groceries
  12. Where do you want to be in 6 years: 6 years older and happy about it
  13. Where were you last night: went to the gym and kicked butt at kickboxing then came home to read my book
  14. Something you are not: stress free
  15. Muffins: pass me the blueberry any day of the week and I'm a happy girl
  16. Wish list items: the new Dan Brown book, a second iron tea kettle, more of my favorite tea
  17. Where did you grow up: Texas - born and bred
  18. Last thing you did: start this blog
  19. What are you wearing: khaki pants and a black top
  20. Your TV: is nice
  21. Your pets: are lovable - Monkey (kitty) and Maddie (doggie)
  22. Your friends: couldn't get any better
  23. Your life: moving along while I enjoy the ride
  24. Your mood: strange
  25. Missing someone: Jim, Salem, and Squirt (family and pets that have passed within this month... too much death lately)
  26. Vehicle: Pepper - my Ford Edge
  27. Something you're not wearing: would it be weird if I said I forgot my underwear this morning? I didn't... I have underwear on, but I thought I would ask.
  28. Your favorite store: I don't shop... but if I had to pick I would say New York and Company, Guess, Express, Victoria Secret, Target... okay, maybe I shop a little
  29. Your favorite color: purple
  30. When's the last time you laughed: at the State Fair on Tuesday... some people should really look in the mirror before leaving the house
  31. When's the last time you cried: Sunday - when I found out Salem died that morning
  32. Your best friend: the smartest, most loving, crazy funny person to be around
  33. One place you go over and over: work... for some reason, I can't stop going
  34. One person who emails me regularly: my friends at MLBAM
  35. Favorite place to eat: I don't really have a favorite place, but I live for anything Tex-Mex

Sorry, but I only have three people I would like to pass this to:

YoYo over at YoYo's House

Laura at The O'Arnolds

Jenny & Kelly living the good life at Muy Muy Muy

1 comments:

Martin Fister said...

Two thumbs up for the chicken enchilladas and tex-mex, I'm all about that kind of food haha.

Post a Comment