Friday, October 30, 2009

Dear Mother Nature,

Thank you for creating the swimming pool in my backyard with all the excessive rain. I had one as a kid and always wanted one at my house now.

Problem is, my pup, Maddie, like's to play in the "pool". So, will you please make it stop raining so the pool dries up? I don't like having to clean her each time she wants to come inside.

Oh, and I'll send you my carpet cleaning bill from Maddie tracking mud in because we thought she was clean enough...

Okay, thanks a bunch.
~Kaylan on Valentine

2 comments:

Joy said...

Silly rain.

Michelle said...

"Petty" on channel 8 said Oct is the top 8th month for the most rain since we have been keeping weather records.
Allen & I just had a conversation about Pete, and how you think his name is abriviated! Anyways, see ya later this week.

Post a Comment