Monday, March 15, 2010

Survey Says...

It's been months since I've seen the inside of my hair stylist's salon. Thus, I have split ends and tweener hair that I'm dying to cut. But... I've come this far! I almost have "long" hair again.

Okay, so it's not that long, but I'm able to put it up in a pony tail... with no less than 4 bobby pins for the stragglers… but it’s still up!

So today's question is -

Should I cut my hair?

I want to, but I also don't want to. I need your help and honesty. Incase you have forgotten what I look like (with long hair, of course) I've included photos just for you.

(and they are in order of l for "long" comes first in the alphabet... none of this subconscious mumbo-jumbo of which photo I put first is what I'm secretly wanting...)

I and my hair thank you in advance for the completion of this survey.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

2 votes for short hair at YoYo's house. We like it!

Joy said...

I vote for short hair. It's sassy!

NatureCat said...

Wow...I really like long hair on you. Looks great. You could keep growing it out & get some layers to frame your face if you wanted to spice it up. Then when you're tired of it, chop it. I really like the long hair on you...maybe because I've never seen it that long before!!

Post a Comment