Friday, March 5, 2010

Pictures Speak a Thousand Words

December 2009

At my parent's house for Christmas.
I’ve always loved playing in the fire, specifically burning paper.

At Craig’s mom’s house for Christmas.
Carole and I got the sweater dress memo!

January 2010 – Ski Trip to Colorado
Craig and I in Breckenridge.

Craig and I beginning our night skiing at Keystone.
So much fun!!



February 2010 – New Orleans
On Bourbon St. ready to party.


Bourbon St. right after the Saints won the Super Bowl.
It was madness and took forever to get to the other end.


Monster Truck Jam at Cowboys Stadium

They had all kinds of cool trucks.
One shaped like the car from Batman, a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle,
and my favorite - the “Monster Mutt”.
It had a tail, floppy ears, and a tongue.


Having too much fun at the Monster Truck Jam.


And one picture to grow on.

Maddie loves the snow!
She especially liked catching snowballs in the air.
She did not like having to sit still for this picture…
she wanted me to throw another snow ball!

This weekend, we're going on a hike with Backwoods. Bright and early tomorrow morning, Craig and I will be cruzin' the paths at Eagle Mountain Lake. Don't worry, we'll have a guide! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment