Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Dogs Life

I traveled with my parents to Weatherford today. What a fun trip. I introduced my dad to geocaching (found 4 out of 5 today) and we visited First Monday – a trade/fair ground thing before the first Monday of every month.

My mom was looking for some antique barbed-wire for making these crosses. I got one for Christmas and it’s very cool, so she wanted to make more of them to sell.

While we were at First Monday, we came across this lady selling pet beds. After hageling with her for a little bit, I decided to get a new bed for Maddie. I brought it home and she absolutely loved it. She took her time smelling it, then laid down for a short nap. She became wiry once Craig came home from work, but was so cute laying on the giant pillow during the Colts vs. Chargers playoff game.

Gotta love a simple dogs life… then again, Monkey’s life isn’t too bad either. She doesn’t need a cool pillow; she has the short couch!

Please enjoy the pictures from today.

Dad being silly with Maddie's new pillow.











Maddie on her new pillow.











Monkey's favorite sleeping spot.

1 comments:

Joy said...

I love all your pics. I need to add more to mine. I'm so boring! I noticed that you have a lot of time off...lucky! I'm already back at work...blah.

I still need to give you your Christmas present! Ha! Call or email me soon!

Post a Comment