Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Picture Show

Here are some pictures I promised I would share once I received them.
Our tree before it was cut down. It was leaning on the southern side of the house

Tree almost cut down...

No more tree.

At my second cousin Zac's football game. He plays for the Eustace Bulldogs.
He'll be a senior next year.
L-R: Doss, Zac, Nana, Tyler (Zac's brother), Kaylan, Craig
First Thanksgiving - okay, not our first, but the first one for 2009!
We're at Craig's aunt's house.
L-R: Kaylan, Craig, Uncle Mortey(seated), Aunt Judy, Clint (Craig's brother), Kim, Natalie (held by Kim)
The start of the second Thanksgiving.
Only appropriate with football and beer - those are spanish olives in my beer. Yum-o.
Turkey before the fryer.
Turkey in the fryer.
Kaylan the carver - I carved two turkeys and one ham.
And I get kind of possessive of my turkey/ham carving station!
Almost pirate like...
Thanksgiving Dinner Table.
Friday, December 4 was my mom's birthday. We had a lovely dinner and on Saturday, Mom, Dad, Nana, and I went to the Stars game. We were so high up that we could touch the back wall. It was nauseating climbing the stairs.
On Sunday... busy weekend... was Craig's holiday party for his store. We went to Bosses Pizza (delicious).
L-R: Joan, Bo, Danny, Marylin, Shawn, Jennifer, Corey, Julie, Marcia, Craig
Also, this weekend, we put up our skinny Christmas tree.
Count down to Christmas: 16 Days!

1 comments:

NatureCat said...

Great pics Kaylan! You guys always have a nice time with your families. Happy Holidays.

Post a Comment