Thursday, December 10, 2009

Picture Show II

Left out a couple of pictures in my post from yesterday.


Saints Watching Party at Hooters
Monday Night Football on November 30
Saints v. Patriots in NO.LA.
The whole gang of Saints Fans... the ones I converted!
L-R: Allen, Kaylan, Craig, Blue, Doss, Michelle, and Brittany
The Saints WON against the Patriots!
Who dat'... who dat'... who dat'... who...
GEAUX SAINTS!

Tune in this Sunday, December 13 to see the Saints take on the Falcons in Atlanta. Game time 12:00 p.m. CT. Last time these two teams faced off, Saints were on top 35-27.

GEAUX SAINTS...
make your run at 13-0!

The story of how I came to love the Saints, in readers digest form:
When I was a little girl, merely four or five years old, my mom was the flight attendant for the Saints chartered plane on Braniff. She would take me on some of the flights with her and I got to know the team and the owner pretty well, as well as a little kid-o can. Several times, my family was invited to sit in the owners suite at the Super Dome to watch the games. I would walk around with my little Saints umbrella saying crazy things like "The Saints are on a roll, like a biscuit." (Apparently, I thought rolls were like biscuits.) Anywhoodle, I've been a Saints fan ever since. The Cowboys are okay, but they will never match up to my Saints. And there will be a divided house when the Saints v. Cowboys game kicks off on December 19! Cowboys are going down!!!

One more time for the road - GEAUX SAINTS!

1 comments:

NatureCat said...

Next weekend is the big game...Saints vs. Cowboys. Nobody is betting on the 'Boys...but I will...just to be contrary. :)

Post a Comment