Friday, August 28, 2009

Hello Friday...

... I've missed you all week.

Just a few short hours until the weekend and I can't wait. Not that anything particularly fun is going to happen. Nonetheless, I won't be at work for two days.


What will I do with my two days, you ask?!?! Hum... let's see:


  1. Workout (tonight is turbo kickboxing, tomorrow is weight lifting and a calm & core class, and Sunday is yoga).

  2. Mow the overgrown jungle that is my yard - front and back... yikes.

  3. Laundry and lots of it (I was lazy last weekend).

  4. Attempt to de-clutter the guest bedroom and office.

On another subject, Craig is taking another test this weekend. Please keep him in your prayers as he continues the ever daunting task of finding a teaching job.


Hope you have a great Friday.


0 comments:

Post a Comment