Friday, June 12, 2009

A Marvelous Monstrosity

I’m not feeling much in the writing mood today. As a matter of fact, I started, stopped, erased, and restarted this blog about 5 times before deciding I didn’t have much to say.

I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves. Click here.

This afternoon, I attended a luncheon at the New Cowboys Stadium. I’ll admit the only reason I went was to see the inside. And what an inside it is to see.

Everything done to the nines, everything shines and sparkles, everything is beautiful. To be honest, I didn’t want it to be so lovely. I mean its football for crying out loud; meant to be played in the cold, dirty muck that is the field after rain and snow.

I didn’t want it to be so ravishingly stunning.

I didn’t want it to be better than Rangers Ballpark.

In my heart it will never top what I see when I come to work everyday. But Jerry out did himself with the new stadium. It’s absolutely beautiful, elegant, and timeless.

I hope you have as good a Friday as I have.
Cheers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean by yucky football. But wow what an experience! I can't wait to see it in person! The pics were awesome though!!

Joy said...

Hi, Captain! I have just bestowed upon you a blogger award. Come check out my blog! Yay!

Post a Comment